TGI offers a unique portfolio of services tailored for the real world challenges of sports marketing, brand management, graphic design, event production, and logistics management.
- Corporate Branding
- Pageantry & Décor
- Master Planning
- Event Production
- Event Management
- Graphic Design & Design Consultation
- Motion Graphics
- Project Management
- Game-Day Management & Operations
- Hospitality & VIP Areas
- City & Transit Branding
- Host Hotel Branding
- Vehicle Wraps
- Marketing Operations
TGI offers these products and services for projects of all sizes: from small, one-day events in a single location to large-scale, multi-day, multi-venue events.
- Replay Screens
- LED Rental
- Consultation: Surveys, CAD Drawings, Renderings, Inventory Offerings
- Content Management
- Content Development & Design
- Animation & Motion Graphics Production
- Post Match/Game Timing Reports
You’ve spent lots of time planning your campaign. A strong marketing activation requires the expertise and creativity that few companies possess. TGI has the technical knowledge and on the ground experience to be more than just partner for our corporate and marketing clients. We understand branding and will work with your design staff to make sure your look is executed correctly and uniformly across all platforms. We can even manage your graphic assets after the event or activation with our archiving and inventory management capabilities.
From design to installation, TGI is equipped to handle all the visual aspects of your marketing campaign.
Some of our prior projects have included:
- Interactive zones
- Vehicle wraps
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Window decals
- Stage scrims
- Lobby décor
- Monthly convenience store promotions
PAGEANTRY & DÉCOR
TGI has more than two decades of experience in supplying large-format graphics for international events. We offer a full range of venue dressing and advertising solutions to build excitement and enthusiasm in your audience – whether your project is permanent, seasonal or for a special event.
TGI works as an extension of your staff to guarantee that eye-catching visuals are produced, delivered and installed accurately, on time, and on-budget regardless of venue location or size.
Some of our Pageantry and Décor offerings:
- Airport and hotel décor
- Directional signage & Wayfinding master planning
- Unique and attractive sponsor recognition displays
- Post-match celebration signage for on-field use
- Custom press backdrops
- Decorative flags and banners on the widest variety of materials
- All-weather displays for worry free outdoor use
- Stadium/Arena décor
- Dynamic schedules of meetings/events
- Etched door and window decals for VIP suites and hotels – permanent or temporary options
- Concessions signage
- Temporary signage cover-ups for conflicting sponsors
- Installation & Removal
- Green alternatives for production and disposition of temporary graphics
EVENT PRODUCTION & MANAGEMENT
With over 1000 global events in more than 25 countries under our belt, few companies offer the same scope of services and experience as TGI does. Over the past twenty years, TGI has acquired the logistic and cultural knowledge to anticipate and resolve potential complications. From time-sensitive design and accurate production, to procurement of local labor and coordination of international freight shipments, TGI offers the convenience and competitive advantage of being a single point of contact for all phases of an event.
Our experienced project managers, designers, production teams and installers work seamlessly with the event organizer to produce a memorable experience for the audience.
Our event production and management services include:
- Master Planning, Conceptual to Execution
- Integrated Marketing and Promotions
- Signage Design, Production and Installation
- Brand Strategy, Development and Positioning
See the proven experience TGI has in executing projects on behalf of our clients.
ANIMATION & DESIGN
TGI employs an animation and graphic design group solely dedicated to creating and managing digital graphics. This experienced and creative in-house team provides a full range of sponsorship messaging, event design, and look services.
From the supply and management of all in-stadium LED digital assets, to production of a single sponsorship message, a TGI designer will make a difference in your project. We have established a design and production process that ensures accuracy and creativity resulting in the highest quality motion and print graphics. Large projects can take advantage of online proofing which makes approval of artwork and motion graphics a seamless process. From uploading art to reviewing proofs, clients can track every step of the production process.
Like the game of soccer, TGI’s animations are elegant and smooth yet explosive and energetic. They aim to complement the broadcast, serve the sponsors and ignite the fans. If it is your first time using LED or animation, our experienced account reps guide you through the process from initiation to artwork delivery.
Whether it be navigating your sponsor’s brand identity or helping you create an event look, a knowledgeable graphic artist will be there to assist you from concept to production.
Our motion graphics and graphic design offerings include:
- Event logo design
- Overall event graphics concepts
- Usage Guidelines for logos and marks
- Venue dressing and signage solutions
TGI provides clients with professional consultation for their brand or event. With the depth of our experience, we can offer assistance to help you understand the options available in the marketplace, make the most of your sponsorship budget, or take your event to the next level.
With a wealth of knowledge in creative services, production and installation across our range of products, from promotional and temporary signage to permanent fixtures, TGI will customize and detail a solution to fit your requirements.
Some areas that TGI regularly assists its clients:
- Site visits
- Custom graphic design: concepts, revisions, approvals
- Wayfinding master planning
- Best practices – press backdrop design, TV broadcast signage standards
- Production of large / wide / grand format graphics
- Delivery options
- Content planning and development
- Environmental graphics
- Custom sign systems
- Sponsor recognition
- Strategic planning
- Signage / digital signage inventory and storage
- Comprehensive sign survey packages with measurements, and material recommendations.
TGI provides LED project and venue consulting to the biggest organizations in the world of sports and entertainment. Most recently, our staff has been involved in projects for FIFA, the German FA, the English FA, Bayern Munich, AIBA, Major League Soccer and other world-wide sports federations. Events include the FIFA World Cup and The Oscars, along with many other high-profile productions.
Our services are ideal for organizations who are looking to set new standards for the use of LED or looking to change their venue set up and quality of their commercial product.
Our LED Consultation proficiencies include:
- Surveys, CAD Drawings, Renderings, Inventory Offerings
- Content Management
- Content Design & Development
- Animation & Motion Graphics Production and Art Direction
- Post Match/Game Timing and other Exposure Reports